- Fixes fatal error when creating a redirect containing a double quote when .htaccess redirects were active.
- Fixes a bug where the update notification counter would show an incorrect count when the plugin was out of date.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.3. See the
- Fixes a bug where the create redirect button would be shown for users without the right permissions.
- Improves the keyphrase recognition for additional irregular verbs in German (e.g., brennen, senden, kennen).
- Fixes a performance problem relating to collecting post cache including Prominent Words. These were being primed but are only used in internal functionality.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.2 see the
- Improves the recognition of German keyphrases that include words with an i or e in between vowels (e.g., schrieen, schreien, speie).
- Improves recognition of German 3rd person singular verb forms (e.g., arbeitet).
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 11.1 see the
We’ve made huge changes to the schema.org markup we output, adding multiple different types of Schema. Be sure to check
- Schema changes:
- Adds Person markup for author pages.
- Adds WebPage markup for all pages.
- Adds Article markup for posts, with Person markup for the author.
- Changes the ‘Organization or Person’ section of the Knowledge graph settings to allow selecting an author that is the ‘Person’ that the website represents.
- Adds MySpace, SoundCloud, Tumblr and YouTube URL input fields to people’s profiles.
- Fixes an issue where the metabox would not display on term edit pages when running the development build of Gutenberg.
- Reverted a fix relating replacement variables on the block editor, which was causing a slow and unworkable editting experience.
- Fixes a bug where the license information from MyYoast is being saved aggressively, causing updates in MyYoast to take 24 hours to show up in the site.
- Fixes a bug where the rel="publisher" Google+ tag was being output on the frontend if that profile was provided in the past.
- Fixes a bug where the server could experience a high load when using external object cache.
- Fixes the bug where Yoast SEO would contact Yoast.com for license checks on specific Yoast-pages even when no Yoast addons are installed.
- Introduces recognition of grammatical forms for German keyphrases. This means that plural forms such as Häuser will be recognized if your keyphrase is Haus, for example. Doesn’t just work for those of you who have multiple homes by the way.
- Fixes a bug where the Internal Linking metabox would show a warning that not all posts were analyzed, while all eligible posts actually were indexed.
- Fixes a bug that impeded recognition of word forms for keyphrases on taxonomy pages.
- Removes all functionality that has been deprecated before Yoast SEO 6.1.
- Fixes a bug where a fatal error can occur on license requests which return an unexpected result.
- Fixes a bug where a related keyphrase or synonym field containing a backslash or consecutive double quotes would be emptied when saving a post or term.
- Fixes a bug where backslashes would be removed from the Twitter and Facebook title and description when saving a term.
- Includes every change in Yoast SEO core 10.0.0 see the